Thursday 11 August 2016

'I'm too beautiful to work'

Julia Stakhiva, a 23-year-old Russian socialite, told presenters Eamonn Holmes and Ruth Langsford that she is “too beautiful” to work and therefore spends her life partying. The model-like blonde, whose parents own a multi-million pound food production company, said she didn’t know how wealthy or beautiful she was while growing up.
“I never felt like I was special. I couldn’t understand why people were looking at me but then I realised it was because I have beautiful clothes and shoes,” she said.


Julia, who owns designer clothes worth an estimated £2 million and over 100 handbags costing around £4,000 each, found fame after sharing snaps of her privileged life online.
She has racked up over 40,000 fans.
Eamonn made things slightly awkward when he said that a lot of her followers are probably “haters” – but Julia agreed that half of them probably are.
“I have people who hate me, who blame me for being rich, but how can they blame me if I didn’t choose this life. I was born into it,” she said.
Despite her controversial claims, fashion student Julia said she’s not work-shy and plans to take over the family business in the future.
“I’m the only child. I have to maintain what my father achieved,” she said.
“There is a lot of pressure because my parents expect me to achieve more than they did.
“They expect me to be beautiful and smart and educated.”

 Julia also spends £30,00 a year on beauty procedures including semi-permanent make-up, fillers and brow lifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment