Thursday 25 August 2016

Britney Spears reveals she almost DIED after being dragged underwater by 'six-foot waves' during Hawaiian getaway

Britney Spears has revealed that the world almost lost - BRITNEY SPEARS.
The legendary singer broke the worrying news that she almost met a terrifying end this month after going swimming in the sea.
Poor Britney was on holiday in Hawaii when she got dragged under water by “six-foot waves” which had her frantically fighting for life.


She said: “I went out and I thought it was like a wave pool, and I was like, ‘This is so nice and refreshing and just beautiful.’
“But the thing I didn’t think about is when you come back, the waves really come in hard.
“I got sucked under for like five minutes. I almost drowned. And I’m like, ‘Where is my security? They’re just going to let me die here’.

“And then I came in again and another wave took me under.”

No comments:

Post a Comment