Thursday 18 August 2016

Florida teen who killed couple outside their home and bit husband's face said on YouTube channel that he had a 'psycho side'

An unhinged Florida teen who killed a couple outside their home and bit off part of the husband's face said that he had a "psycho side" on a YouTube where he posted a video four days before the savage attack.
Florida State University student Austin Harrouff was thought to be on hallucinogenic drugs when he killed Michelle Mishcon, 53, and 59-year-old John Stevens III on Monday night in their garage in a quiet neighborhood in Tequesta, north of Jupiter.  Another man, Jeff Fisher, was stabbed multiple times trying to help the couple.

He wrote on his YouTube channel, titled A.Frost, that "I've got a psycho side and a normal side. I've lost my mind help me find it."
In the latest clip on his channel, a shirtless Harrouff preached about his love for bodybuilding and his wish to "believe in myself."


"I just want to let you know that I came to a realization of something," the 19-year-old Harrouff begins in the video that was posted on Thursday. "I no longer want to follow Arnold or any other bodybuilder. I want to follow myself, I want to actually believe in myself."
He later says in the video that "I don't need drugs. I know that they can change me," and that steroids "are not really for me."
Harrouff was incoherent and making "animal-like noises" when he was taken to a West Palm Beach hospital after Monday night's attack. He was updated to stable on Wednesday, but a breathing tube keeps him from speaking.

Hospital blood tests showed no signs of meth, cocaine, heroin or other common drugs. It will take one to three weeks to test for hallucinogenic drugs such as flakka or bath salts.
"Obviously we don't know what predicated these acts," said lawyer Michelle Suskauer, who will be representing Harrouff. "But certainly, there are mental health issues that are going to have to be investigated here. We don't know if anything is going to show up on toxicology or not."
Harrouff's mother told police her son was acting strangely for days and claimed to have super powers. Mina Harrouff called Jupiter police about three hours after he stormed out of a restaurant Monday night following an argument with his father. Harouff's mother said the teen claimed he was "here to protect people."

"Mina told me that she does not believe him to be a danger to anyone or to himself," Officer Luis Rocha wrote.
Authorities released a dramatic 911 call made by Fisher after he was attacked by Harrouff. "There is a girl laying on the ground. He beat her up and I’m bleeding profusely," a wounded Jeff Fisher can be heard saying, according to the 911 call obtained by CBS in Miami.
Fisher had tried to come to the couple's aid and despite being wounded, he was able to alert authorities, resulting in Harrouff eventually being subdued by three deputies and a police dog.


In the three-minute 911 call released by authorities, Fisher can be heard urgently pleading for help despite his wounds. He was stabbed a total of five times, his father told CBS.
"I've been stabbed in the back," Fisher can be heard saying as he told the 911 operator the attacker was at the house across the street.
When a deputy arrived at the scene, she used her Taser on Harrouff, but it didn't seem to make a difference. She tried pulling him off Stevens' body, but couldn't.
Harrouff was finally subdued when more officers arrived. Martin County Sheriff William Snyder said they didn't shoot, fearing the bullets would strike the victim.

No comments:

Post a Comment