Wednesday 10 August 2016

Elderly man hits prostitute with walking stick after she chases him for 'paying just £2'

A trending video on social media shows an elderly man hitting an alleged prostitute with his walking stick after she claims he only paid her £2 for her services.
The video, filmed in Walsall, West Mids, first shows the elderly man walking peacefully with the young woman.
Then after some time has elapsed it shows the confrontation where the woman claims to have not been paid fully for her services.
The woman is filmed screaming: “I want my money, I want my money, I want my money.”
She then threatens to ring the police and turns to the person filming and says: “He won’t pay me. He’s just done sex and a bl*w job with me. He tried to give me two quid.”
 She continues: “Give me 20 quid.”
The confrontation then escalates with the elderly gentleman, who is wearing a turban, raising his walking stick at the young woman.
The young woman says: “Hit me with it then.”
 He appears to strike her and then she says: “Don’t you f*****g ever hit me.”

 A man behind the camera then says: “You’re a naughty man.”


source: UK mirror

No comments:

Post a Comment